The registration for the 2017 edition of the NNPS meeting is now open. Please read through these instructions carefully. In order to complete your registration you have (1) fill in the form at the bottom of this page and (2) go to the payment site (see below) and complete your payment.
The registration will be open until April 1.
Fees and Payment
Payment for the registration fee and the dinner is preferably made through the payment system of Lund University in Lund, Sweden (link below). For this reason prices below are given in SEK and includes VAT (see below for more info on this).
There are two alternatives for administering the payment. For administrative ease we prefer the first alternative but the second and third are also fine should you prefer them. It is important to note that whether or not you are to pay VAT for the conference fee depends on both the way you chose to pay, and the location of your organisation. Here are the rules:
- If you pay by credit card you have to pay the VAT regardless of other factors.
- If you are from a Swedish organisation or company then you have to pay VAT regardless of the chosen method of payment.
- If you are from an organisation or company from outside of Sweden but from inside the European Union then you do not have to VAT on the registration fee if you pay by other means than credit card.
- Everyone has to pay VAT for the dinner.
The registration fee is 350SEK VAT included, and 280SEK VAT excluded. The cost of the dinner is 350SEK VAT included. If you should pay VAT then it is either 350SEK for the conference fee only, or 700SEK for conference fee and dinner costs. If you are absolved from paying VAT it is 280SEK for the conference fee only, and 630SEK for conference fee and dinner costs. Please take care to fill in the correct amounts!
(1) PAY BY CREDIT CARD: We have set up a payment site through which one can pay the conference fee and the conference dinner by credit card. A link to the payment site can be found HERE. Click on the link and fill in the required fields. Choose “NNPS2017” from the drop-down list titled “events”. The amounts are not predefined and have to specified manually, if you are not attending the conference dinner and only mean to pay the conference fee the amount should be 350SEK and if you plan to go to dinner and thus pay both conference fee and dinner the amount should be 700SEK.
(2) PAY BY BANK TRANSFER: If you decide to pay via bank transfer this is also possible. Then use the following information:
- The account holder is “Lunds Universitet”
- BIC/SWIFT-code: SWEDSESS
- IBAN: SE75 8000 0890 1192 4358 5123
- Account number: 8901-1, 924 358 512-3
- Bank address:
SE-105 34 STOCKHOLM
- Reference (IMPORTANT!!!): 500011 NNPS2017 [Your Name]
The conference dinner will be held on the evening of the 21st at Ristorante
Nino e Franco near the conference location. The price is 350SEK which covers a 3-course meal and two glasses of wine, bear or soda. Options for fish, meat or vegetarian will be available. The event is optional and as you make the payment for the conference there is the possibility to only pay the conference fee.
For those who are staying and have the time we are organizing an excursion across the strait to Lund on the Saturday of the 22nd. We will take in the sights and visit the department of philosophy and will end with a late lunch in the city centre. Please indicate on the form below an interest in participating in this excursion.
There are limited funds available to reimburse travel costs for (1) scholars for Eastern Europe, (2) PhD students, and (3) scholars from Swedish Universities. The exact amount that will be paid out depends on the number of people that apply for these funds and will hence be determined once all registrations are in. If you are eligible for these travel reimbursements and need them please indicate so in the registration form.
The funds will be paid out after the conference upon filling in and submitting a reimbursements forms together with relevant receipts.